Lexus of Windsor - Lexus Maintenance
With regularly scheduled maintenance, you can help your Lexus vehicle perform to the same standards of precision engineering and masterful craftsmanship to which it was built.
BE OUR GUEST
Your Lexus Service Schedule begins with two complimentary services.
1,600 KILOMETRE CHECK-IN
We provide a vehicle walk around and address any questions or concerns that you may have, plus:
- Help you set-up or adjust your personal vehicle settings
- Conduct an under-the-hood visual inspection
- For 2016 and newer Model years, certain exceptions apply, speak to your Lexus Dealership for more details.
8,000 KILOMETRE CHECK-IN
We inspect and service many maintenance components, such as:
- Check installation of driver's floor mat
- Reset Maintenance Reminder Light or system
- Inspect wiper blades, linkage and washers for proper operation
- Inspect and adjust level of engine oil, brake fluid, engine/inverter coolant, power steering fluid and washer fluid
- Remove & inspect engine and cabin air filters
- Rotate tires or perform seasonal tire change-over. Check and record tire tread depth. Examine tires for damage and uneven wear.
- Remove wheels & visually inspect brake pads, calipers, rotors, brake lines and hoses.
- Record inspection results, measurements and component condition on inspection form and/or repair order